Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Full-time
Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Geoforce is a rapidly growing technology firm (#43 on the 2020 Dallas 100 list for fastest growing DFW private companies) that provides GPS-based tracking and monitoring of field equipment, vehicles and other assets to over 1,300 companies in 90 countries. Our turnkey solution is delivered via a combination of our award-winning web-based software platform, rugged GPS tracking devices and a global satellite and cellular network. Prominent customers include American Airlines, DHL, and Schlumberger. For more information, please see www.geoforce.com.
As a rapidly growing company committed to technology innovation and delivering high value services to its clients, Geoforce is constantly looking for high integrity, well-rounded professionals who thrive on challenges, are fascinated by technology, exhibit passion and pride, and don't mind rolling up their sleeves to get a job done.
What We Need
Geoforce is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our US sales organization where you will have the opportunity to work with the leader in the dynamic GPS-based field asset tracking space. This role will demand interaction with medium and large-scale enterprises at senior levels, as well as selling to multiple C-level decision makers. You have a proven ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level and regional level, conduct compelling sales presentations, set account sales strategies, coordinate multiple resources within an account, and successfully close business. The successful candidate will possess a strong business acumen, ability to build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast and close business.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets by growing, maintaining, and closing a sales pipeline. This role is 75% hunting new business and 25% account management.
- Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop account plans to close this business.
- Supplement incoming leads with proactive prospecting activity to ideal customer profile.
- Clearly articulate Geoforce’s value proposition and engage the customer in jointly addressing business priorities.
- Drive and manage the entire sales cycle – from identifying the right business initiatives and building a competitive value proposition to negotiating through close.
- Comfortably talk to a wide range of decision influencers.
- Align commercial insights to key customer priorities and tie those insights back to Geoforce’s unique differentiators.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients.
- Advocate for the client needs internally by working with a variety of organizations including support, product management, professional services and software/hardware engineering.
- Grow the account/footprint by becoming a part of the customers’ planning processes and having the customer leverage Geoforce for key technology and solution definition needs.
Knowledge and Skills
- You are an innovative seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality.
- Results oriented personality with a sales focus; willingness to have a significant portion of your compensation based on quota incentives (including substantial upside).
- Eagerness to join a growing technology company and a high aptitude for learning how tracking technology can make field operations more efficient.
- Ability to prioritize, work with others, and be a team player.
- Relentless attention to detail and ability to follow a proven system.
- Consistent top performer.
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills (oral and written).
- Existing competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite of applications (Drive, Docs, Sheets).
Education and Work Experience
- 5+ years of referenceable experience in Regional Sales
- Experience selling to industrial clientele, specifically the construction industry required.
- Experience with asset tracking, GIS systems, GPS systems, telematics, or Internet of Things applications a major plus
- Experience within or serving the following industries is a plus: Oil/Gas, Construction, Heavy Equipment Rental, Transportation/Logistics, Agriculture, Mining
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred