As an industry leader and one of the largest building material suppliers in Florida, Rosen Materials, a Division of US LBM, is seeking two Inside Sales Associate(s) for ourFt Myers location.
While products are important, our success is due to our greatest asset, our people. Rosen Material’s team of dedicated professionals has expert knowledge of our products and our industry. This knowledge sets us apart and enables us to provide consistent, unsurpassed customer service. With relationships being the backbone of Rosen Materials, we are excited to partner with our customers and focus on their success.
To continue the commitment in servicing our customers, we are currently seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our Fort Myers, FL Customer Service team.
Things you should know about working at Rosen Materials:
- We are all about teamwork. All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a metric driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We recognize the importance of each and every customer.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
A quick summary of the job:
- Assist our Outside and Counter Sales Reps, other Inside Coordinators, and customers with Millwork product line information.
- Proof, process and accurately enter orders and quotes that come from customers or Sales via phone, fax, or e-mail.
- Obtain pricing and lead time from vendors on specialty products.
- Ensure deposit received for non-stock cash sales.
- Forward quote / order confirmation to Sales / customer as appropriate.
- Link non-stock material, check inventory and notify Purchasing of orders that would deplete stock and inform Sales and customer of any known shortages and suggest substitute product if possible.
- Confer with vendors, Sales, Shipping to schedule and expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
We want you to join our team if you can check these boxes:
- You have 2 years+ Sales or related customer service and data entry experience in a building materials or construction related industry.
- Knowledge of various product lines and procedures, capable and comfortable quoting prices and presenting sales products in a positive and confident manner.
- You have a solid understanding of lumber, window, door, and other millwork product lines.
- You have excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills; you’re a team player.
- You are able to maintain and enhance positive customer relations.
- You are organized, very attentive to details, can work in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment; have good math skills and good computer experience using MS Office products and can quickly pick up proprietary software.
- Able to work independently yet also as a team player.
- There are physical demands which may include on ability to sit for long periods of time, and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. standing and walking for extended periods of time; standing and walking, bending or stooping, lifting up to 25 pounds occasionally.
Rosen Materials is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Build Your Future Today With Rosen Materials, Join US!