Job DescriptionThis role will work with a cross functional team to define, develop, and implement the go-to-market strategy plan for CEB's transition to a product oriented digital subscriptions business. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a strong understanding of CEB's core market, value proposition(s) and products. The Go To Market Director will need to connect and balance CEB's print and transactional lines of business with subscriptions revenue growth. This role will define and execute sales, demand marketing and customer success strategies and plans.
As a Director of Go to Market, you will be responsible for net revenue generation, you will:
- Deliver accelerated digital subscriptions sales and net revenue growth across CEB's portfolio of print and online products.
- Partner with senior leadership in establishing business targets and multi-year revenue generating strategies and share joint accountability for their delivery.
- Lead change management efforts behind digital transformation of the sales, marketing and customer success functions.
- Build out and develop revenue management teams to develop scalable tools and approaches.
- Drive best practices across all revenue generating teams to accelerate growth.
- Establish and evolve cross-functional GTM processes, cadence, governance, and responsibilities.
- Maximize efficient and effective use of resources knowing how and when to leverage external agencies and consultants, internal IT, and other content or market expertise.
- Build capability within Sales organization to deliver successful GTM sell-in as part of a coherent customer strategy.
- Build capability within Demand Marketing team to deliver leads
Qualifications for Position
Proven ability to drive competitive positioning and messaging as well as experience in B2B and/or digital product marketing
Exceptional business and sales acumen: Strong ability to envision and influence the "big picture" and drive transformation
Experience of solution selling into enterprise and/or into professional services, e.g. legal, healthcare, education, financial; highly desirable
Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Data-driven decision making: Skilled with a high level of comfort of making data-driven decisions. Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and ability to manipulate data effectively
Effective Collaboration and Teamwork: Demonstrated ability to negotiate and inﬂuence persuasively, professionally, and effectively. Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and cross-regionally to drive alignment of various teams. Skills in inﬂuencing business partners, senior leaders and stakeholders. Strong oral and written communication skills
Organizational & planning skills: Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and tasks effectively to develop and execute the program on time. Able to prioritize and follow through in an ever-changing environment. Ability to articulate, communicate and deliver on a defined strategy. Eye for detail
Empowering and engaging management style
Additional Posting Information
External Posting Date: