ExtraHop’s Channel Sales team is growing! Our Security and Performance analytics platform that leverages wire data is disrupting the multi-billion dollar IT Operations Management and Network Traffic Analysis industries. We have enthusiastic customers who are coming back for more because our products work and support cool use cases. We offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great systems company in our market.
ExtraHop is searching for an experienced National Partner, GSI, and MSP Partner Solutions Engineer (Remote anywhere in the US) Reporting into the Director of Partner Solutions Engineering, yet closely aligned with the VP of Channel Sales and regional sales teams for go-to-market planning with ExtraHop’s Top Strategic US partners.
Travel will be required for various business needs, including:
- Meeting with partners to plan & position ExtraHop solutions in conjunction with partner service offerings
- Managing regional and national enablement plans
- Identifying key partner champions
- Working with MSP Partner on API integration, GTM Strategy, and Operationalization of ExtraHop offerings
- Attending joint sales calls and closing deals
- Attending occasional internal meetings
This individual will have great passion and a measurable track record of success selling and promoting complex IT solutions through National (VARs), MSP, and systems integrators. This position will focus on growth via our existing Partners while recruiting and developing new ones that focus on Security and IT Operations solutions and services. To meet goals, this role requires strategic and business planning skills focused on revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
If you are a difference-maker who shares our passion for partnerships and is ready to participate in our rapid growth, we would like to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed channel sales quota within ExtraHop’s defined plan and rules of engagement
- Effective partner enablement - functioning as a subject matter expert (SME) to communicate about ExtraHop products, solutions services, and competitive offerings to current and prospective partners
- Work with partners to promote cooperative selling to their customers and prospects
- Collaborate with ExtraHop sales and marketing resources to generate new leads in qualified accounts, building pipeline to exceed sales objectives
- Actively participate and collaborate within the channel sales team - including sharing creative ideas about programs, best practices, strategies, and incentives to drive Partner growth
- Provide regular reporting of activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com and our PRM system
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years experience of channel sales representing enterprise data center solutions (security, networking, Public Cloud Networking) to partners and clients in commercial and public sector verticals
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Proven relationships with key Executives and Sales leaders at VARs, MSPs, and Systems Integrators across the designated region - security technology partners a major plus
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively from remote/home office
- Experience with national partners, systems integrators, and/or managed service providers (MSP) is also a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Job Type: Full-time