All of us at EFI are relentlessly focused on just one thing: the growth and success of the print business. That’s why tens of millions of print professionals worldwide turn to EFI to fuel their success. Our 3,000+ worldwide team members prove our commitment to you every day by developing breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, and personalized documents, with a wide range of printers, inks, digital front ends, and a comprehensive business and production workflow suite that transforms and streamlines the entire production process, increasing your competitiveness and boosting productivity. Download our Corporate Brochure.
We are looking for an Application Solutions Architect to join our IT team in our Londonderry, NH office. This position can sit remote, but the candidate will need to travel to the New Hampshire office periodically as needed. This individual will be involved in defining and developing solutions for the customer facing systems at EFI. This individual will be a hands-on architect with a focus on defining and developing technical architectures and solutions within our organization.
Your focus will span both internal and external customer facing technical landscapes including: SalesForce CRM, SalesForce Field Service, SalesForce Communities, SAP ERP, CallidusCPQ, .NET Development, SAP PI, Marketo and various other Enterprise Applications.
What you will do:
- Work with internal IT partners and business stakeholders, you will develop and maintain enterprise application architecture strategies, designs and roadmaps.
- Design, develop and implement integration architectures for end-to-end system solutions of new and existing applications.
- Develop and communicate application system architecture best practices around predefined architectural patterns proven for use in business domains.
- Contribute to efforts to frame a Governance process around Applications System Architecture.
- Consult and advise on new application system projects to drive architectural decisions.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to design and develop complex enterprise ecosystems that solve critical business problems using SalesForce and other technologies.
- Collaborate with the federated architect community to promote best practices and drive architectural change.
- Ensure consistent architecture alignment across business domains.
- Provide expert technical advice to Sales and Marketing domain delivery teams
- Oversee implementation and adoption of new technology acquisition, including performing hands-on technical implementation and development work in key business technologies.
- Evaluate various technologies, performing a proof of concept in each, and define the recommended solution.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Domain subject matter experts (business & technology) and business architects to develop domain architecture roadmaps and plans
- Partner with global and regional leaders to ensure technology alignment
- Provide development and configuration support as required on the Customer Facing EFI applications.
- Provide technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
- Support users with Business Requirements documentation development
- Develop Functional requirements and Technical Specifications based on defined Business Requirements
- Work closely with Development partners to develop solutions in CRM platforms
This role might be a good fit if you:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management with an emphasis in Information Technology.
- Have 2-5 years in a solutions architect role, defining applications technical architecture across a wide range of technologies in a large, preferably global organization.
- Have 2 plus years working with cloud environments and integrating them into corporate ecosystems.
- Possess a SFDC certification - One or more SFDC Certifications: Admin, Developer, or Consultant is a must.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of SFDC, SFDC lightning sales and service cloud products
- Have proven ability to configure and develop applications using SFDC platform products
- Possess domain expertise in one or more of the following: CRM, Sales, Marketing and Service and/or one or more of the following business domains: Order Management and/or Sales and Distribution
- Can review code, enforce better practices, and guide developers to produce high quality solutions
- Are experienced installing, configuring, and managing app exchange apps
- Can monitor SFDC and other enterprise product license consumption, storage consumption, etc.
- Possess hands on experience with custom object creation, workflow rules, validation rules, process builders and visual flows, must have
- Possess a good understanding of the lightning framework – aura components, lightning web components, lightning pages, etc.
- Have experience configuring, reviewing, and changing the service module setups, must have
- Have proven track record or defining policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Can evaluate current systems and define long-term strategic enterprise technology road map.
- Can architect solutions that align the IT strategy and planning with company's Sales and Marketing business objectives.
- Have proven fundamental SDLC and project management experience; full technical knowledge of all phases of project development lifecycle using waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Expert technical skills in one or more of the following Sales Force Development and/or Marketo.
- Can explain complex topics to various audiences. Must be able to tailor messages to technical and business leaders.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”