At BizIQ, we deliver digital marketing solutions that transform the lives of our clients by helping them create rewarding client experiences that grow their business year over year!
We are already the highest rated digital marketing company for small businesses with over 665 4.8 star Google reviews and our clients love our results and our people. We care as much about our people as our clients, and it shows! Whether it’s a trip to the zoo, a 5K challenge, or a happy hour, there’s time to enjoy the other people who are on the mission with you. Even virtually!
BizIQ’s values appear in everything we do and everyone we hire:
- We first look to ourselves to see what we can do (and not just say) to make a difference for our prospects, customers and peers.
- We constantly drive for results and question the status quo in pursuit of continuous improvement
- We have a customer first mindset: We make our customers' lives better by looking at the world through their eyes - and then taking action.
- We allow our personalities to shine, so our customers love not just what we sell, or the results we deliver for them, but who we are!
As a Sales Development Representative at BizIQ you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Sales Team to identify target prospects and customers through a variety of online research methods. You will perform analysis of inbound and outbound prospects’ on-line presence and engage with these prospects by phone and/or email.
The purpose of this outreach is to qualify potential sales qualified leads and to set up introductory call appointments with decision makers for our Sales Team. In turn, your job is to make sure a majority of these calls become qualified opportunities that turn into sales.
In order to do this job well, the Sales Development Representative must be analytical, metrics driven, and able to identify business challenges and articulate the BizIQ’s value proposition to prospects. Professional judgment that allows you to carry conversation with business owners at SMB companies is also a must.
Previous experience in outbound marketing, cold calling, sales pitches, prospect research,general business development, and selling digital marketing is preferred but not a requirement.
- Work closely with Sales Management to develop and define a strategic target lists of prospects
- Kick-start the beginning of the sales process by cold calling and prospecting potential BizIQ clients
- Make at least 80 to 120 outbound phone calls to inbound and/or outbound leads each day with a goal of securing 3 to 5 meetings per day for our sales team
- Develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach targeted prospects; schedule qualified discovery calls with said target prospects; generate qualified meetings for Digital Marketing Sales Consultants following preliminary qualification
- Record and track all activity in our CRM in order to provide background and next step details for the Marketing Department
- 0 to 1 year of general sales experience
- Selling B2B solutions to SMBs in a high-volume environment or Digital Marketing Sales environment preferred
- Consistent record of exceeding call and meeting set quotas
- Eager to pick up the phone and talk with leads that have requested information from our company and driven to outbound cold-call prospective prospects
- Consultative sales aptitude to obtain necessary information from leads through phone calls
- Positive and energetic phone skills, and a great listener
- Able to identify the business challenges of prospective customers and build relationships quickly over the phone and via email
- Consistently achieve your top three performance metrics, and document processes that work
- Adept at working with computer software, telephone technology, and the ability to quickly learn new platforms
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and sales-focused culture
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Virtual and open concept work environment when in office
- Great working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM Monday through Friday
- No Weekends
- No Travel
This is an exciting full-time career in a rapidly expanding, well established company that provides the opportunity to grow. This is an in-office position .
If you meet the requirements please respond to this posting with your resume. Please include a cover letter OR email explaining why you would be of value to our company.