To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What you’ll be doing…
Reporting into the Director of Sales & Marketing Recruiting, the Manager of Customer Solutions (CS) and Sales Planning Recruiting is responsible for leading a team of Recruiters who are hiring for Tableau’s CS organization. Work closely with key leadership and hiring managers across the organization to report on progress, propose initiatives to improve Tableau’s talent program, find and implement efficiencies, develop training, lead creative pipeline building/sourcing initiatives, and work with recruiting team and company leadership to ensure hiring is a top priority across the organization. Discover and lead innovative strategies to attract top talent, improve Tableau’s talent brand and provide a phenomenal candidate experience. Demonstrate strategic, operational and tactical capabilities and lead recruiting initiatives while being hands-on in implementing talent acquisition solutions, enabling Tableau to attract and hire the best talent.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
· Leadership and management of a CS recruiters with a focus on resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
· Lead a subset of Tableau’s recruiting team to build a diverse, talented, impactful Sales team
· Focus on recruiting practices and initiatives
· Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with leaders across the organization. Work with Recruiting leaders and business leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles, challenges and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies
· Partner with Diversity and Inclusion team to prioritize and execute on creating an inclusive pipeline
· Partner with Salesforce counterparts to understand best practices, candidate sharing strategies as part of our integration with the larger organization
· Work closely with key business stakeholders and partners including business leaders, HR/compensation partners, Sales Planning/Operations, Finance, Legal, etc. to coordinate on creative strategies, best practices and compliance
· Align with Recruiting leadership and the broader recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently
· Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that Tableau is providing a premier candidate experience
· Report on recruiting metrics and hiring progress to leadership on a consistent basis
· Assess and recommend recruiting systems and process improvements
Who you are…
- Experienced . Experience leading a recruiting team with focus on hiring for sales roles
- Problem Solver. Ability to navigate through ambiguity by seeking to understand and seeking solutions
- Leader . Strong project management, leadership and team-building skills
- Organized . Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Detail-oriented with strong commitment to follow-through
- Results-Oriented. Must be self-directed, results-driven, resourceful, with a strong work ethic
- Innovator . Innovative with an ability to think outside the box. Proven ability to implement new ideas and creative processes
- Strong Communicator. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mission-Driven. Possess a strong belief in Tableau’s mission and embody it by being a cultural leader and champion
You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- 3+ years of recruiting management experience, leading distributed teams within technology companies
- 8+ years of overall recruiting experience
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, such as Workday, is preferred
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.