When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Technology Risk Management practice in Montréal—more specifically our Cybersecurity Group.
The Cybersecurity Group is one which has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years. This is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm and department with unparalleled career advancement opportunities.
- Translating business requirements into technical objectives for development teams.
- Strategic planning for information systems.
- Implementing company-wide solutions for analyzing data and producing reports and, therefore, analyzing data from internal and external sources and communicating the analysis results to make recommendations to senior management.
- Documenting projects, objectives, added value or expected benefits to translate requirements into technical objectives for teams.
- Implementing IAM projects, in particular regarding identity governance and administration (process and function experience).
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a business analyst (general analysis).
- Practical analytical and business process reengineering experience.
- Practical change and quality management experience.
- Experience working in a complex environment.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Team player with good communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of key IAM market solutions (Sailpoint, Saviynt, Okta, etc) considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French.
Keys to your success
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected]