Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
- Manage projects of varying scale to configure or reconfigure client accounts
- Partner with stakeholders and clients to understand, prioritize and orchestrate business objectives
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot client reported issues across multiple platforms and product lines
- Provide client-experience testing support for product releases
- Work directly with new clients as a technical expert for multiple platforms and products
- Request and/or update internal trouble-shooting and onboarding documentation
- Communicate with both internal and external clients on a regular basis
- 3+ years of directly related experience
- Project management background using Agile methods and including direct client engagement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical background using SQL and/or understanding of XML structure preferred
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, client-centric, results-oriented culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with client-facing experience
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for technical troubleshooting and for customer success
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.