Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for creating software that makes an impact in the lives of HR pros and employees all over the world.
What You'll Do
The objective of the Senior Account Executive is to bring new business to BambooHR. But this is not your run-of-the-mill sales job. You'll be working with prospective clients to educate them on the BambooHR platform. By building a relationship with these HR professionals, department leaders, and even executive leaders such as CEO’s, you’ll get the opportunity to really set people free to do great work. You’ll do this by showing the potential ROI BambooHR can provide for their businesses, which will result in converting prospective clients into new clients. We have a proven process for successful B2B SaaS selling. And you’ll find that our sales culture is unique (in a good way). Plus, it's a competitive pay with uncapped commissions!
Our Senior Account Executives really do make a meaningful impact in the lives of our clients. So if you’re a seasoned sales professional, then check out what it's like to be a part of BambooHR’s sales team.
- Manage larger SMB sized leads sent over from the SDR team
- Contact white paper leads
- Identify and qualify other SMB prospects by phone and email (no cold-calling)
- Sales are conducted via web conference and phone (no travel necessary)
- Schedule is full-time, Monday-Friday (no nights or weekends)
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience as well as experience in SalesForce and GoogleSuite
- Ability to organize and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Ability to close complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Ability to articulate our value proposition to SMB via webinars, online demos, phone, and email
- Demonstrated collaboration, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Great attitude, self-motivated, and a passion for growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- You are a proven, consistent top performer in your sales experience
- You have an eye for detail, are organized, and manage your time wisely
- You understand sales methodologies and how they have affected your past sales
- You maintain a balance of being a true team-player as well as having a competitive edge
- You have a positive attitude (training, change management, resiliency, appreciate the growth from adversity)
- You are coachable and have proven ability to take and implement feedback
- You have the ability to engage and communicate with customers in a positive and approachable way
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for the class and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.