Resodyn Corporation is seeking a technical sales engineer for its advanced mixing equipment product line. It is a great opportunity to excel in sales by working with top tier customers developing cutting edge technologies.
- Articulate the capabilities and valve of Resodyn's technology to both business and technical users.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely and professional manner by working with internal partners.
- Interface with Resodyn's internal Engineering and Operations teams to provide a clear understanding of customer needs and technical requirements.
- Grow accounts and prospect via new leads by building relationships and getting referrals for new prospects.
- Productively work with Resodyn's Inside Sales team to schedule prospective customer visits.
- Maintain a high-quality company CRM and report activity in a timely manner.
- The position requires you to relocate to Butte Montana.
- Travel 2 weeks per month to meet with prospective customers. Spend 2 weeks per month at Resodyn's facilities in Butte, Montana working with internal team members.
- 2+years capital equipment or technical sales (or equivalent)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- U.S. Citizen
US: Resodyn is a successful and growing new product development and manufacturing company. We provide process mixing solutions for customers in the energetics, propellants, pharmaceutical, and advanced battery markets. We solve difficult problems that others cannot. We are in Butte Montana, which offers affordable living and fantastic outdoor activities such as world-class skiing, hunting, and fishing.
What we offer: The opportunity to excel in sales with a superior product line, top tier customer base, and great internal support.
- Generous vacation package.
- Medical insurance and Life Insurance.
- Pension, 401(k)
- Relocation reimbursement
- Salary is $100k+ and is made up of base plus commission (uncapped)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- related: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations