AXOMO’s SAAS Sales Executive is responsible for promoting the company’s services and building relationships with new and existing customers. The main focus of the Sales Executive is to help AXOMO customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years selling experience and will be motivated and determined to reach their sales targets.
Compensation: 50,000 - 60,000 / year
- Deliver high quality demonstrations of AXOMO services to potential clients based on their needs and priorities.
- Develop and maintain value-based relationships across the client’s organization to include sales, marketing, estimating and executive management.
- Gather and assimilate knowledge of the client’s business, competitors and internal processes.
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities including lead generation, channel and other partnerships.
- Utilize strong sales processes including client account planning, sales strategy development and execution to generate/develop strong consistent growth from assigned client list.
- Focus on AXOMO’s product offering and solve issues with processes where necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of AXOMO’s competitors' strengths and weaknesses to include both product and channel.
- Provide relationship management to existing clients while identifying opportunities for growth.
- Utilize analytical research tools and sales training resources to more effectively target prospects.
- Prepare business reviews to clients as well as up-selling and value-added presentations.
- Quote prices, convey credit terms, and prepare Service Agreements.
- Submit forecasting and sales reports on quarterly basis or as requested by management.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a SAAS sales representative
- Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with all levels of business leadership.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Understand team dynamics and work well within a team structure. Capable of working with peers and associates from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Ability to plan and organize own activities; analyze data; manage work time efficiently; follow procedures and policies; identify and solve problems; and manage multiple priorities.
- Efficient internet navigation skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and colleagues.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
- Reports to work promptly and regularly; works well with others; demonstrates the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Is willing to work after regular work hours or additional hours to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Professional demeanor, vibrant personality, and the ability to instill trust in prospects and clients.
- Fluency in English and the ability to communicate clearly in-person, via telephone, and email communication.
- Computer literacy that includes maintaining a client database, Internet navigation as well as a willingness to become proficient using prescribed sales technology and software.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of SAAS sales experience.
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience).