At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Team Lead will play an influential role within the Beyond Meat Field Marketing (RFMM) Team, helping to promote the Beyond Burger, Beyond Sausage, and Beyond Beef. At Beyond Meat, we have learned that “Tasting is Believing” when it comes to our products, and sampling is our best vehicle to win consumers. The objective of the Team Lead is to assist the Regional Field Marketing Manager in building grassroots consumer buzz and excitement for The Beyond Meat brand with a great product / brand experience.
Part time 20-30 hours
- Act as an ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Act as the lead in the field, working at least 3 to 4 shifts per week (average 20-30 hours / week) – being sure to be onsite for all major events
- Coordinate Beyond Meat’s marketing activity in designated market with tools to measure and track accountability
- Assist in the hiring, training, and on-site management of brand ambassadors
- Scheduling of Brand Ambassador demos and reporting
- Understanding the dynamics in the markets of the region, providing insight and direction to develop marketing solutions to promote and build the Beyond Meat brand
- Working closely with the Regional Field Marketing Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales and Merchandising Representative, and Retailers to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns and materials to profitably increase market share for Beyond Meat
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market
- Other related duties as assigned
- Experience leading a field marketing team and managing remote employees
- High School Diploma with 1+ years of experience in Field Marketing
- Valid drivers license and clean record
- Demonstrated consumer-led mindset, while also able to take other stakeholders’ perspective (shopper, retail partner, BYND management, etc)
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner, with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with store managers, customers, and brokers; excellent managing time, priorities and expenses
- Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker who bring passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas
- Team player and flexible
- Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.