Location: Sacramento, CA
We are seeking the expertise of an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join our organization. This individual will assume overall accountability for lead generation and development including prospecting, presentation of product demos, drafting RFPs and Proposals, and negotiating and closing deals. This individual is an individual contributor and will be responsible for meeting territory sales goals. The territory focuses on Northern California, Washington, and Oregon. There is also limited coverage of Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.
- Develop an advanced understanding of the EMS industry including the unique needs and business challenges of our existing and prospective clients. Develop a strong understanding of the functionality and business uses of the RescueNet Suite.
- Work with marketing and the sales trainer to develop an in-depth awareness of ZOLL’s competitors and the strengths and weaknesses of their product offerings.
- Canvas and develop assigned sales territory actively and conscientiously, exclusively representing ZOLL products and services. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, qualifying prospects, giving product demos via WebEx and in person, working with Sales support personnel and sales engineers as appropriate, proposal and RPF coordination, use of sales toolkits to communicate the RescueNet story, negotiating and closing the deal. ZOLL uses a derivative of the Miller Heiman methodology as its sales model.
- Work proactively with Core reps to develop joint deals that leverage The One ZOLL Advantage.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing and networking events to generate leads.
- Actively network wherever and whenever possible with various trade organizations to promote awareness of in assigned territory.
- Travel upwards of 50-75% of the time.
- Adhere to Company “best practices” with regards to Sales Hand-Offs and other procedural issues to ensure customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Diligently and accurately forecast sales activity and anticipated deal closure and maintain compliance with established activity metrics.
- Responsible for quota attainment in assigned territory.
- Record all results of prospecting, sales, and customer contact in company CRM system.
- 3+ years successful sales experience with a track record of meeting & exceeding quota.
- 2+ years experience with conceptual or strategic selling.
- Proven success working from a remote office.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work a large geographic territory.
- Expert ability to converse intelligently about software and hardware products and services.
- Ability to travel upwards of 50-75% to facilitate in-person prospecting, product demonstrations, face to face meetings, and relationship building.
- Public Safety/EMS Industry background/knowledge
- Software/ SaaS Sales experience
The base salary for this position is $75,000-$85,000/year and this position is eligible for additional commissions and bonuses quarterly.
Perks & Benefits
ZOLL Data Systems appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.