We are currently searching for fun, caring and passionate fitness enthusiasts to join our Sales team!
IntensityX3 is a kickboxing-inspired fitness concept that is all about empowering people to stay committed to their fitness goals through fun classes built around an amazing community. From a broader perspective, we’re about changing lives, not just those of our clients but yours too!
If you are:
- Passionate about fitness.
- Interested in helping people.
- Social and love to talk with people.
- A detail-oriented person that can stay organized.
- A self-motivated individual that can get work done without being micro-managed.
- Someone who personally enjoys group fitness and would love to spread that joy to others…
Then we want you!
As an IntensityX3 Fitness & Kickboxing Sales Associate, you will be part of a team of health and fitness professionals that pride themselves on making an impact in their community through fitness and fun! The right person will add energy and thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be tasked with building strong relationships in the community as well as empowered to create unique, memorable and personal experiences for our members.
We are looking for a result-driven membership Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales. Sales Associate responsibilities include working closely with clients to determine their needs, answer their questions about our services and recommend the right solutions. You should be able to promptly resolve member complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on service features
- Welcome customers to the studio and answer their questions
- Follow and achieve studio sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on services offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross-sell products and services
- Handle returns of merchandise and services
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trusting relationships with members
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities and events)
- Proven work experience as a Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English (Bilingual is a plus)
- Basic Math skills
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Avid fitness enthusiast that walks the talk
- Ability to take at least 2 classes per week
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
BONUS Skills and Experience (not required):
- Degree in Hospitality, Sales, Business, or a health-related field is a plus.
- Current Personal Training or Group Fitness certification.
- Prior experience working in a gym or fitness studio.
- Customer service experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations