Please note this is a Thrivent Trust Company position. Ronald Blue Trust is a division of Thrivent Trust Company, a subsidiary of Thrivent Financial. To learn more about Thrivent Trust Company, please visit their website at: https://www.thrivent.com/thrivent-trust
This position is located at our Appleton, WI office which is located at:
4321 N. Ballard Road, Appleton, WI 54919
Responsible for directly supporting Financial Management Trust Officers and Operations, assisting with daily account management functions, as appropriate. Directly interacts with trust and/or bank clients in support of prospective or existing client relationship. Executes daily transactions, performs account service functions and controls records/files within policies. Resolves operational issues related to client accounts. Leads, participates in and/or coordinates assigned projects and other duties for the department, as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The position provides support and assistance to the Trust Officers in the daily management of their assigned accounts, as appropriate. Acts as back-up to Financial Management Trust Officers and Operations staff in their absence.
- The incumbent evaluates administrative operations functions and makes recommendations to management, as needed, on process and system improvements to help achieve department goals.
- Provides oversight to the delivery of client statements and tax information for the department.
- Leads, participates in or coordinates assigned projects and other duties for the department, as needed.
Required Job Qualifications
- College degree or similar experience required.
- 3-5 years experience in trust administration and/or trust operations or related field
- Advanced training in trust operations, administration or related fields, CTFA or CSOP designations desirable.
Other Critical Factors
- Must effectively prioritize workflow and multiple priorites.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex , gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state , or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation , please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.