Phaeton Automotive Group is looking for a Sales Consultant to join our growing team at Richmond Hill Toyota!
The Phaeton Automotive Group offers a friendly, experienced and professional working environment. We are constantly striving to remain the best in the automotive industry, and will go to any length to aid customers in finding their perfect vehicle. We are seeking energetic, motivated, career-minded Sales Associates to join our amazing sales team!
In this rewarding role, you will present and sell / lease the Industry's top rated vehicles, while consistently delivering results in accordance with the high standards of our defined goals. Your role will exemplify our brand image and will provide positive experiences to all of our valued customers.
· It is a Volume brand that is experiencing significant growth, 6.64% growth over previous year - more than Honda, Mazda, VW and Nissan.
· It is a Manufacturer who is dedicated in offering Hybrid alternatives.
· With new models on the floor and more on the horizon, the future in very bright.
· Create and foster new relationships to help generate sales growth
· Follow the complete sales cycle
· Maintain and update all activity in CRM
· Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
· Contribute ideas to our product development
· Able to self-manage & thrive in a fast paced environment
· Great attitude and present confidently
· Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and professionalism
· Computer literate and tech savvy
· Basic understanding of Automotive systems
· Excellent communication and organizational skill
Experience – Must Have:
· Valid Driver’s License and a clean driver’s abstract
· Experience working in the automotive industry (specifically sales, dealerships, etc.)
· Minimum 1 year of sales experience with a proven track record of closing sales
· Retail experience preferred
· Ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
· Excellent and persuasive communication skills
· Self driven, like-able, and adaptable
· Computer savvy
Experience – Nice to Have:
· Experience negotiating
· Inside sales or telemarketing experience
· Experience working with software or digital solutions
· State of the art facility with onsite Cafe.
· Competitive benefits plan; eligible after 3 months
· Learning opportunities to help you grow and support your professional development
· Proactive and knowledgeable management
· Generous employee discounts
Upon request, Phaeton Automotive Group will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
If the above meets your qualifications and interests, please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence. We thank all interested candidates, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- sales consultant: 1 year (preferred)
- OMVIC (preferred)
- drivers license (preferred)