Thirty Three Threads was born on the 33rd parallel. It echoes the spirit of the active lifestyle so intrinsic to San Diego, our home, and it is here that our story comes to life. Our brands: Tavi, ToeSox and Base33 all reflect this synergy, although each step boldly with its own unique personality.
We define new trends in the studio and beyond, driven by our customers’ desire to continually enhance their practice. And, we dedicate our days to innovating and creating high performance and premium, quality products that allow them to lead the active lifestyle they choose with the style they love. We invite you to join our journey.
Founded in 2004, Thirty Three Threads is an industry leader in high performance, fashionable premium apparel, socks and accessories for the global boutique fitness market and beyond. Our brands and products are known as best-in-class in quality, design, style and functionality.
Brands: Tavi, ToeSox, Base33
Why you should join us
The company provides health insurance, paid time off and a 401k retirement plan to eligible employees. In addition, Thirty Three Threads is pleased to offer the following perks to employees:
- Paid holidays
- Paid half days biweekly on Fridays during the Summer
- Fitness classes, including Yoga, Barre, and Pilates (Both virtually and in person depending on current safety protocols)
- Employee Discount on products
The Pacific Northwest Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales growth throughout the various distribution channels, including but not limited to: Sporting Goods, Yoga Studios, Pilates Studios, Dancewear Retailers, Specialty Retail, Spas, Resorts, Health Clubs, Department Stores, and E-Commerce. The territory is comprised of Northern CA, WA, OR, ID, MT. The role includes extensive travel, management of select key accounts, developing strategic partnerships, pre-booking, forecasting, marketing feedback, key account recaps, CRM reports, and potentially hiring/managing an outside sales team. This is a full time position with base salary, bonus, and standard benefits.
Reports to: VP of Sales
- Develop and execute strategic sales and growth plans.
- Deliver clear and persuasive presentations to dealers.
- Work efficiently and cohesively with our inside sales and customer service team to provide best-in-class customer service and maximize our opportunities in the region.
- Accurately forecast seasonal business with the support of our inside team.
- Manage inventory levels and monitor sell-through to drive future and at-once bookings.
- Drive growth in territory by opening new doors and servicing current accounts.
- Educate retail sales associates through in store clinics as well as informal drop-in visits.
- Partner with key retailers for in store events, promotions, and clinics.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive market and consumer intelligence.
- Count and fill order support, merchandising and in store staff support.
- May be required to hire, train, and manage a regional sales team.
- Manage an operating budget that includes promotions, travel, and events within the region.
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience in a related industry
- Experience leading and managing small to mid-size teams
- Established relationships with associations and accounts within the territory
- Currently live within the region, preferably in a key metropolitan area – San Francisco, Portland, Seattle
- Unrestricted ability to travel long distances.
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of your time as needed to meet the needs of our customers.
- Experience in analyzing sales reports and recognizing potential opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding and appreciation barre, Pilates, yoga, and general fitness activities
- Experience with ERP & CRM is a bonus
- Autonomous, positive attitude, good time management, and a team player
- Company will reimburse for approved travel and expenses
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- On the road