About Face Reality:
Face Reality Skincare was created with one goal: to give people clear skin and confidence. With over 50 million people suffering from the physical and emotional toll of acne, we made it our mission to develop an effective way to achieve clear skin through adaptive, expert guidance by trained estheticians and premium formulas that use only tested, safe ingredients. We are dedicated to giving not just real results but celebrating people and their skin at every part of their journey.
Our Core Values
Integrity, Inclusive, Collaborative, Adaptive, Accessible
Our supportive business model ensures that everyone has a clear path to success and growth. We foster an inclusive space in which people are valued for who they are and are encouraged to collaborate to see goals fully realized. Fostering an open, honest culture gives us the opportunity to achieve greater trust internally and externally. Remaining flexible and adaptive allows us to remain responsive to the ever-changing world. Doing right, even if it is difficult, is of the utmost importance.
Director of Customer Success
In this leadership role you will build an inclusive culture of excellence and support teams that exceed customer expectations. Face Reality is looking for an experienced Director of Support to lead and transform our Customer Success, Esthetician Success, and Sales teams to deliver best in class experiences. We are looking for someone with demonstrated high impact leadership skills, who can set a clear vision and strategy, motivate and coach others, and drive urgency and results. You will own the customer (B2C) and pro (B2B) experience from onboarding to support throughout their journey with us. We’re looking for someone who will promote a culture of both individual ownership and teamwork. You will build trust and collaborate with business partners across the organization including working closely with e-commerce, education, and operations teams. You will help us deliver best-in-class experiences for our Pros, Clients, and Customers.
- Assess the current support structure and develop a compelling vision and strategy for our support organization and our customers
- Help refine and drive a multiyear support roadmap that will deliver best in class service
- Work in a highly collaborative way across the Face Reality organization to implement a well defined support plan that closes gaps and improves service for our customers
- Help manage change by ensuring we have well vetted support plans for all major initiatives across our organization
- Design + implement process (SOP) and technology improvements to evolve and optimize our operations, act as the business owner for our service technology needs
- Advocate for the Customer and Pro experience, with strong understanding of value drivers and pain points, helping us tailor our efforts to deliver the best outcomes
- Manage the service budget, forecast, and KPIs ensuring we deliver against plan
- Hire, manage, coach, develop and retain talent to build out a world class customer success organization
- Drive engagement and cultivate a meaningful relationship between our B2B Pros and our brand through our Facebook Community
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical Pros, Clients, and Customers issues
- Manage and evolve the policies and procedures with our B2B customers, driving adoption and compliance
- Drive new business growth to warm lead conversion, cold lead identification, and innovative business development initiatives
- Continuously test, measure, and improve the process and tactics.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Service, Strategic Sales, Account Management or Customer Success programs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience, MBA is a plus
- A strong cross-functional leader able to drive key initiatives and advocate for organizational needs
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to utilize robust problem-solving skills, demonstrate situational agility, manage parallel efforts, and communicate effectively through multiple channels
- Strong business acumen and world-class presentation and customer interaction skills
- A continuous improvement mindset with an eye for always delivering more value to the customer at a lower cost
- Experience leading and scaling multi-channel support contact centers
- Strong people management background, ability to build a culture of doing the right thing
- Technology oriented, CRM and Service platform experience
- Metrics driven with ability to monitor and deliver against our SLAs
- Consistent track record of exceeding customer satisfaction, customer advocacy, and net promoter score targets
- Experience in expanding adoption footprint within existing markets, and globally, preferably within a B2B context
- Community management experience preferred
- Passion for skincare a plus
At Face Reality you will have an opportunity to:
- Partake in and contribute to a high-growth brand journey.
- Be part of a high performing and rapidly growing team.
- Contribute to executing initiatives across the professional channel.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location