Do you have a strong track record in collections? We're looking for an Account Representative to join our growing company. The responsibility of the Collections Representative is to ensure that our customers obtain ownership by following our program, encouraging teamwork, and proving customer service that encourages word-of-mouth customer happiness. If you are someone who understands that collections is more than a simple demand of payment, we encourage you to apply today.
Competencies necessary for success in this position include excellent written & verbal communication skills, attention to detail, customer focus, phenomenal interpersonal skills, outstanding computer skills, negotiation skills, and the ability to build a rapport with customers.
As a CollectionsRepresentative you will receive:
- Earning potential up to $40,000-$50,000 annually
- Phenomenal company benefits including medical, dental, vision, and more
- A paid time off plan
- Work in a 1st party environment with secured automotive installment loans
- Exclusive Service Department that only works on the vehicles of customers with loans to ensure customer satisfaction
- Take advantage of extensive company training (online, classroom, mentor)
- Excel in the position and you'll have the opportunity to get promoted to: Collections Manager, Program Sales Consultant, or other related positions
- Work for a top region and growing industry leader who has close to 170 locations in 36 states and over 27 years of business success
- Success in a minimum of 2 years in consumer related Collections, Customer Retention, Default Prevention, Dispute Resolution, Rent-to-own, Check Cashing, Title Loan, Payday Loan or a similar position is necessary
- Previous experience working some early evening and Saturday hours is preferred
- Proficiency with data entry and information look up, or equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Spanish speaking is a plus!
Your responsibilities will include meeting daily, weekly and monthly collections and loan processing goals to allow for a performing portfolio and the credit advancement of our customers. We will give you the tools and knowledge necessary to accomplish these goals with our company’s extensive training program. Learn the Discover system, phone system, policies and procedures, culture and overall company operations. You will partner with other branch team members to ensure the success of the branch location and seek long term resolution with customers as well as educating & re-educating our customers on the importance of establishing or rebuilding their credit.
- 35-40 hour work week
- 5 day work week schedule
- No Sundays
- Sample shifts are: 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, 12pm-7pm
- This position works 1 or 2 Saturdays a month
Does the position of Collections Representative sound like a great fit for you? We'd love to have you join our team and ensure the happiness of customers while helping our company thrive!
Thank you for your interest in CNAC of Rockford.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Collections: 2 years (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Location: One location