Location: Tamarac, Florida
Supervisor: Project Manager
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Subject matter and technical expertise involving assessment of business and technical needs, analysis of document management, document imaging, and workflow technology options, and recommendations for selection of the best value option.
- Analyze all current business processes and make recommendations for business process re-engineering in support of improved workflow.
- Creating, maintaining and managing project statement of work (SOW), cost-benefit analysis (CBA), and supporting project documentation & schedules
- Design and develop current/future state process flows, use cases and activity diagrams
- Planning and managing projects that span business and technical activities, including strong knowledge of the development life cycle (SDLC).
- Presenting project summaries and status information to all levels of the organization
- Scheduling and managing project efforts and associated resources.
- BS/MS in CIS (Computer Information Systems)
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Understanding of SQL (creating/modifying tables, views)
- Project Management / Software Implementation
- Experience in web and desktop applications
- Enterprise Software Deployment/Workflow Experience
- Microsoft Project, Visio, Office
- Project Management/ Business Analysis (PMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP)
- Experience in with Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP / Dynamics NAV a strong plus
- Experience in the implementation of ERP systems is a plus