Job DescriptionIf you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the role (Part-Time, Full-Time, PRN, or other).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off plan
- Referral Bonus
- Robust Recognition programs
- Opportunity for Scholarship dollars
- Employee Assistance Programs
Cappella Living Solutions is a growing organization offering the opportunity to travel and support the sales teams through proven and innovative practice. You would travel to communities in OH, TX, CO, OK, IN and great potential as we expand our reach in senior living. We have an amazing digital marketing platform and team to support our lead generation efforts. **PLEASE NOTE: This position requires 90% travel.
To learn more about us, visit cappellaliving.com (https://www.cappellaliving.com/who-we-are/)
Traveling nationally to assist the Regional teams in the management, training, and execution of community sales and marketing efforts, resulting in improved occupancy performance of assigned communities within the company’s portfolio. Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies to meet defined move-in objectives and sales goals. Needs may be on a temporary, extended or on an as needed basis to deliver support. May oversee or drive delivery of special projects as outlined by supervisor.
- Community on-site support and partnership with the national Regional and community team to achieve budgeted occupancy goals.
- Provides leadership and development in the areas of marketing, outreach, admissions, coordination of resident assessments and discharge procedures
- Collaborates with Executive Director and local sales leaders to develop and implement a strong outreach and referral generation program.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team goals for outbound calls, tours, deposits, move-ins and outreach calls.
- Conducts outside sales calls and marketing events to identify new referral partners and prospective residents.
- Supports calls, tours, and e-mail communication with inquiries from prospective residents, families and advisors; provides information, answers questions, overcomes objections and closes sales.
- Oversees customer contact documentation for each prospect. Assess prospect eligibility with regard to community acceptance criteria.
- Oversees records of prospective residents, including applications, contracts, financial reports, lead tracking and sales reports as appropriate.
- Contributes to and executes annual and quarterly community sales and marketing plans. Analyzes data on competitors. Suggests changes in strategies or services to respond to changing market conditions.
- Works with managing organization and third party support venders on advertising and marketing materials.
- In compliance with the Company’s policies, is responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing, supervising and following the Company’s performance management policy with direct reporting staff.
- May work on special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to travel 90% of the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Demonstrated successful sales and marketing experience specific to Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Consultant experience, with proven analytic and resolution skills preferred.
- Position is 90% travel, must be able to travel by air on company business as required by the responsibilities and expectations of the job.
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 2-year experience supervising sales efforts.
- Strong computer, Customer Contact Database and accounting skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.