Pricing Manager - work from home position
Responsible for working alongside business units to ensure the pricing strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to deliver and drive market expansion and drive organizational change.
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analysis to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives.
- Responsible for driving the measurement processes (weekly, monthly and long term) by analyzing trends within the business units
- Engages field leaders to establish actions for improvement in areas that show variance to pricing improvement
- Develops and maintains internal controls over the pricing activities to ensure compliance
- Lead multiple pricing optimization projects
- Develop and implement targeted Pricing Actions across business units
- Provides pricing recommendations and participate in strategic and tactical negotiation planning and execution
- Training and career development of Sales leadership team members
- Develops pricing models, processes and deployment of such across the organization
- Understands and manages contractual commitments
- Make recommendations to senior leadership about pricing strategies based on customer profiles, risk, technology and historical usage analysis
- Align the overall product(s) strategy with the Pricing and Contract Strategy at the customer level
- Implement tools to automate aftermarket pricing
- Continuously evaluate pricing developments and trends to ensure new capabilities are introduced
- BS/BA required; with concentration in finance, business, or marketing; MBA preferred
- Experience using Epicor P21, or other inventory driven software
- Experience in successfully improving margins through pricing initiatives
- Minimum of 10+ years in pricing, sales, finance, or a combination of functions with significant experience industrial distribution
- Microsoft Office, Power BI, CRM and analytical tools experience required
- Some overnight travel will be required, domestic, up to 25%
- Position is remote, other than needed travel
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 119177 when responding to this ad.