Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte's growing Cloud practice? We're looking for exceptional leaders to help address our clients' most complex Cloud challenges. You will work alongside top engineers and technical thought leaders to solve difficult problems in innovative ways, supporting our country's most vital missions.
Work you'll do:
Work with clients to understand and solve their most pressing business and technical challenges while leading a diverse talent group in support of Federal and State Government agencies. Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients' technology leaders and help guide clients' Cloud vision. Create new opportunities to showcase Cloud technologies and capabilities for our clients. Help lead our Cloud practice, develop our future Cloud leaders, and expand the Deloitte Cloud brand throughout the public sector marketplace.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our clients' end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients by improving agility and resilience, while identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation. We advance our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators, to achieve their vision.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitLab and CI/CD pipelines using native AWS or third-party tools, such as GitLab Runners and Jenkins
- Desired Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Experience producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
AWS & Azure Focus:
- Skilled in client-side technologies including but not limited to HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap or Foundation
- Understanding of responsive design concepts, client-side validation, and RESTful APIs concepts
- Understanding of human centered design (HCD) principles
- Able to demonstrate applications' browser troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with 508 compliance
- Experience with backend technologies
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer experienced in developing and maintaining client-side applications
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining frontend application components
- Possess and maintain the required Security Clearance (Interim Secret or above)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.