COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Network Engineer – Glastonbury, CT
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a Network Engineer to our Professional Services Network Infrastructure Practice. The optimal candidate will be a mid to senior-level network consulting engineer with 4+ years of Enterprise network experience, as well as strong route / switch, firewall and wireless skills.
- Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of enterprise network solutions
- Working with our customers and the engineering team to successfully implement secure LAN/WAN, wireless, and Data Center network solutions
- LAN and Data Center Fabric routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large environments
- WAN routing design, configuration and deployment in small to very large environments
- Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of secure network products/solutions
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
- Mid to senior-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Campus LAN/WAN routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus strongly preferred)
- NGFW/Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco is a must, Palo Alto/Juniper/Check Point are a plus)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5, Riverbed) a plus
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment is a plus
- RF design & Wireless LAN Surveys with tools such as Ekahau and AirMagnet (Will train the right candidate)
- RF Troubleshooting and tuning
- Cisco WLAN (WLCs, Prime, MSE)
- Meraki (Will train the right candidate)
- 4+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting enterprise networks
- BS in CS or EE or 4-7 years related experience
- CCNA (CCNP – Preferred).
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit:https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf(Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [email protected].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)