Customer Care Group Regular Orlando, Florida, United States of America Posted on:07/19/2021 Job ID:R-11849
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Required: Working experience in HW and DC
Preferred: Working experience in DB
As a Client Manager, a typical day to include the following:
- Manage CC Client Specialists (CCCS)
- Partner with CC Team Managers (CCTM) to deliver contractual performance guarantees
- Client reporting
- Develop and execute plans to improve customer satisfaction and overall quality with a focus on off-shore and off-phone processes
- Represent Customer Care perspective and influence decisions by integrating with domains (Benefits and HR BPO), client and shared services.
- Support new CC implementations and drive existing client change orders
- Manage Customer Care delivery model, identifying out of scope services, and creating change requests
- Manage and respond directly to client escalated issues
- Share client knowledge and needs with CC team
- Develop knowledge/content management strategy with accountability for CC Desktop tools , such as: CallGuides, CSPro, Reference Database, etc. with support from CCCS
- Call center operations management experience
- People Management experience a plus
- Multiple service (DB, HM, HR, Payroll, etc.) business knowledge based on current and projected clients
- Knowledge of CS best practices and service related best practices (high level)
- Deep knowledge of client requirements
- General system environment and process flow
- Customer Care Delivery model
- Regulatory and legislative knowledge in multiple service areas
- Understand of Plan Management/Operations/Domain functions
- Knowledge of Alight Policies, Manager Tools and Resources (i.e., Transaction Center, Associate Resource, etc.)
Working experience in DB is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic. Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.