Customer Success Specialist
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Tenant’s Company Goal = Delivery of Excellence!!
Do you believe in treating people the way that you would want to be treated and take the time to understand how they prefer to be treated? Do you care deeply about the success of the people around you? Are you a problem solver? Do you think outside the box and would rather serve than to be served? Do your peers view you as a leader and a go-to person for challenging issues? Are you a listener and a teacher? Do you have a customer care technology background and are willing to learn more? Are you frustrated with red tape that keeps you from getting work done and making your customers happy? Do you believe that the glass is half full and not half empty? If this describes you, let's connect!! Tenant Inc. is dedicated to delighting our customers and partners through the delivery of excellence! We are disrupting an industry that has forgotten how to love its customers. Come join our family!
Here is our philosophy of customer service:
Customers are at the center of everything we do!
*Know Your Customer
*Hear Your Customer
*Connect with Your Customer
*Deliver Results to Your Customer
We are all the customer success team!!
Tenant Inc. is seeking a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our Customer Success Team (CST). You will work alongside the CST and onboarding team to implement and execute the delivery of excellence, through personal interaction and leadership with our customers and each other.
We believe that all of Tenant Inc. is responsible to deliver excellence to everyone in our world. You will do so by listening, formulating, monitoring, interacting, creating, reporting, and guiding our customers and team members to a joyous relationship of results. This will entail problem-solving, analyzing projects, installations, campaigns, upselling of services and working with the CST and management to formulate improvements to process and technology. The successful candidate will believe that they never stop learning and growing, and has the desire to lead others to success.
- You’ll work closely with your team for ongoing data refinement and analysis, monitoring success, and more!
- Manage and drive the success of our customers to ensure they’re achieving their desired outcomes from our technology and services.
- Work with our customers and team members to implement customer success plans, grow feature adoption, ensure retention, and identify opportunities for upselling and renewal.
- Execute and monitor customer campaigns and programs to mitigate churn risk and ensure the achievement of objectives and key indicators.
- Leverage data-driven insights from these campaigns and programs to conduct proactive outreach campaigns to coach Tenant Inc. customers towards growth and success.
- Support customers in the usage of existing and new features to ensure they get maximum value from our product line.
- Grow the customer base and the existing portfolio by working with the sales team to maintain, serve, and delight our customers.
Your valued capabilities:
- Must have prior customer-facing experience in Customer Success, Sales, Support and/or New Customer Implementation/Onboarding
- Looking to serve rather than be served
- Positive life attitude
- Ability to build strong bonds and relationships with both customers and team members
- Ability and desire to uncover problems that get in the way of providing great service and fix them
- Keen ability to manage customer expectations and difficult customer situations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to clearly articulate technical information to others so it’s easy to understand
- Great team player
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment where multi-tasking and expediently learning new tools is a must
- Ability to work a full-time schedule in Pacific or Mountain time zone; remote, in our Newport Beach, CA, office, or hybrid
Bonus if you possess the following(!):
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success, Sales, or Account Management in an entrepreneurial or startup environment
- Experience with walking customers through using a product or service via phone, screen sharing, and/or video conferencing
- Tech-savviness (let us know what tools you are familiar with and how you’ve used technology in your prior positions)
When applying, please include a cover letter and salary requirements.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great working environment and business family
- Competitive compensation
- Freedom and opportunity to grow professionally
- Generous health coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Instant-Access & Flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
Tenant Inc., headquartered in Newport Beach, California, develops real estate property technologies creating a seamless user experience. Our open platform is designed to create customizable prop-tech solutions. At Tenant Inc., technology and real estate are in our DNA. It’s renting reimagined.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Tenant Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Unvaccinated employees are requested to wear masks
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- One location