Demand Generation Manager - IT Risk and Compliance
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today's dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
We're looking for a savvy Demand Generation Marketing Manager to execute, optimize, and scale our Demand Generation programs for our IT Risk and Compliance market. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven and have proven expertise in the multi-channel approach, including digital (search, display, social, content syndication, retargeting), direct mail, email, field events, and sales development coordination to generate leads and create sales pipeline at scale.
- Execute demand generation strategy to meet pipeline creation and influence goals.
- Facilitate segmentation and/or account selection, target list development and ongoing target list maintenance in conjunction with sales and sales development leaders.
- Develop compelling programs that successfully engage accounts and drive conversion.
- Develop a strong collaborative rapport with Sales leadership to align on goals and gain support on integrated programs.
- Create, plan, and execute multi-channel campaigns through targeted digital, content, event, and web marketing efforts, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts, nurturing buyers through their journey.
- Research new strategies including competitor strategies and industry trends to keep up-to-date
- Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for buyers, creating vertical-based or other personalized assets as needed.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to optimize; provide regular reporting to management.
- Prioritize low-cost, high-reward campaigns, and eliminate low yield campaigns.
- Present regularly on program performance and success to Sales and Marketing leaders.
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience.
- Power-user of tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and others.
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account-based digital programs that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging non-digital channels such as email, direct mail, and field events.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- You'll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!