- Create and coordinate programs and events surrounding social and physical activities that may include resident functions, birthday cards, welcome parties, off-site excursions and other events.
- Responsible for the set-up, preparation and take down for each event. At least 2 to 5 activities or events per day, 7 days a week are required. (Many of these may be led by residents.)
- Monitors the purchasing and coordinating any items required for the event.
- Maintain prospect attendance records for each event when possible, collecting prospect contact information for future use and follow up.
- Photograph residents and events whenever possible for use in cards, social media, newsletters, videos and other media sources.
- Create and produce the monthly calendar with activities and events, newsletters and fliers for the community as needed.
- Meet with each new resident to create a profile on preferred activities and events.
- Coordinate the resident volunteer program by enlisting and managing the volunteer schedule for consistent and equal participation by all that would like to participate. Recruit and train volunteers from within the community to participate in events, activities and clubs.
- Interact with all residents and acknowledges them by name if possible. Should be knowledgeable of the community and other policies to assist with community tours if needed.
- Provide assistance as necessary with the ongoing Resident Surveys and Activity Questionnaires.
- Provide input into the development of budget(s) for properties within the property portfolio as it relates to planned activities, resident retention and excursions. Manage expenses to budget.
- May coordinate interview process and make recommendations for the hiring of qualified and certified instructors for on-site exercise and spa activities. Assist and train on-site staff to host successful resident activities and participate in the events when possible.
- May be instrumental in interviewing and recommending local, licensed transportation companies to transport residents to off-site destinations and excursions.
- Create partnerships with local vendors, businesses and organizations to enhance community events. Partnership can be for parties, door prizes, opportunity drawings, etc.
- Schedule and manage transportation program, if provided.
- Maintain confidentiality of pertinent information concerning residents and staff.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.