Full time position
Primary Care/Internal Medicine
- Perform age-appropriate history and physical for complex acute, critical, and chronically ill patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient's age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate medications.
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Conduct initial medical assessments for each youth in the New York City Programs.
- Administer vaccinations as needed.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed for medical services.
- Work collaboratively with the medical team including, MD. FNP, RN's and MA's, to provide appropriate care.
- Maintain security of all information in accordance with the law.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Licensed as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in the State of New York.
- At least 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Experience with pediatrics a must.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team context.
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and to exercise greater judgment.
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-302-0040 ext. 204
Staten Island, NY 10314, USA