- 2 years experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management role related to technology.
- Experience with MS Excel, and basic data analysis.
AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3.
As an AWS Technical Customer Service Specialist, you'll engage with Enterprise level customers, providing training, support and analysis. You will work with the other members of the AWS Enterprise team including Technical Account managers (TAM’s), Sales and Solution Architects. You will be the Subject Matter Experts on Enterprise Account and Billing issues. You will proactively help customers avoid potential issues. Dive deep to understand the underlying issues to help a customer resolve problems.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Be the customer-facing voice of AWS for Enterprise customers, addressing complex account and billing issues, work with AWS teams to drive issue resolution.
- Partner with customers and provide education about AWS account and billing services best practices.
- Perform deep dive analysis on Enterprise customer accounts organizations, and billing statements, educate on reporting options, alerts and budgets.
- Assisting with Enterprise customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
- Advocate Voice of the Customer for our Enterprise customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Work with global team to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support, developing detailed knowledge about AWS specific product and features.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Provide feedback for internal resources, ensuring updated, accurate information, and continuity.
- Experience in leadership and/or account management.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional deliverables.
- SQL and/or other relational database experience.
- Strong fluency with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- Understanding of cloud based compute and storage concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience.