Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!” Hear from the Trulioo Customer Success team about advancing your career by clicking here!
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for catering to our customers and growing revenue across their account base by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, technical aptitude, collaborative style and ability to engage with high profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and build relationships with existing customers to drive revenue growth and increase customer loyalty and product adoption
- Consistently communicate with decision-makers to understand their identity verification needs and business requirements
- Manage multiple business units/opportunities within the same organization, with potentially different use-cases for each
- Analyze and evaluate product performance metrics and technical optimization opportunities within the services platform
- Navigate and negotiate contract changes, upgrades, and amendments
- Maintain communication and coordination with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product and executive team members
- Coordinate and perform product demos as required
- Maintain up to date records in Sales CRM; provide ongoing feedback on system use and opportunities for efficiencies
- Forecast renewals and upsells in a transactional environment
- Manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external) while easily pivoting from a c-suite to a technical contact
- Strong business, operational and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and transactional business models
- Familiarity with managing customers in a SaaS or similar product environment
- Experience analyzing data sets in Excel or Business Intelligence tools and presenting those findings to customers
- Proficiency with CRM tools, ticketing platforms, and product management tools. Salesforce experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent presentation skills for both external and internal audiences
- Ability to own and execute defined customer touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle such as the QBR.
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- 2-4 years of previous experience in a B2B software account management or customer success role, and within the tech industry
- Proven success selling complex SaaS solutions preferably within security and compliance across the financial services, e-commerce and technology industries
- Experience managing multi-million dollar customers and demonstrated ability to accurately forecast revenue in a transactional environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Self-motivated, confident, competitive, detailed-oriented, and big appetite for high achievement
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships by becoming a trusted advisor with each customer through focusing on customer outcomes and driving business value from software.
- Experience with financial, compliance and or regulatory industries
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you. #ZR