Location: Anywhere in Eastern Canada, working remote.
The role of the Inside Sales Representative is to promote our brand and services to key resellers and to achieve the sales initiatives, KPI metrics and revenue targets in the assigned territory.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Director, Europe and ensure all sales goals, KPI metrics and revenue targets are being achieved.
In this role you drive sales by providing sales support and solutions for our customers. You ensure that company products, programs, policies, tools, and resources are effectively being presented to resellers of our brand.
You are highly knowledgeable of Stormtech’s products, systems, and service offerings. You are proficient in excel, Teams, and other Microsoft applications that will help promote the Stormtech brand and bolster effective communication with resellers. The candidate must also have excellent phone, email, virtual and in person communication skills, and must be driven to achieve assigned KPI metrics.
Critical to this position’s success will be the ability to build strong relationships understand their business, and provide proactive, outbound sales support.
· Develop superior working relationships with resellers in the assigned territory
· Assist in the distribution of marketing materials (physical and digital) and ensure that resellers are aware of any call to action associated with each marketing campaign.
· Support our resellers with any needed pre-sale tools e.g virtual samples, product and decoration recommendations etc
· Ensure resellers are informed of Stormtech’s current pricing, key contacts, policies, promotions, sales tools etc.
· Promote strategic initiatives & marketing campaigns within given territories by way of outbound call campaigns, email and product presentations
· Maintain a call report for all applicable resllers
· Create and maintain customer profiles, including contact information, client details, key event dates and other information for Target Accounts
· Participate/host video conferencing calls and webinars when applicable.
· Min 3 years experience in a sales role
· Fluent in German and English
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to communicate and present in digital platforms such as Zoom, Teams, WebX etc.
· Have a desire to make outbound call, including cold calling to find new opportunities to drive revenue
· Strong problem solving, planning and issue resolution skills
· Ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues quickly
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively without compromising quality
· Results orientated; self-motivated and driven to achieve high standards of customer excellence
· Proficient in excel, PowerPoint, Teams (Microsoft Office)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- sales: 3 years (preferred)
- German (preferred)
- English (preferred)