Enlivant is seeking a Regional Sales Specialist
To support our Knoxville, TN and Cordova, TN communities !
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid time off program.
We provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today.
As the Regional Sales Specialist you will be the first point of contact for all digital leads, including A Place For Mom (APFM), website, call center leads, sent to high lead volume communities in the portfolio. The key to success is prompt and persistent outreach and strong discovery skills to ensure initial next step activities are promptly scheduled to effectively advance the prospect to the community as a viable lead who will be able to be closed quickly.
- Following responsibilities performed with a high sense of urgency and speed: initial outreach to prospect, create immediate and genuine rapport, execute initial discovery and qualification, and schedule next advance activity (i.e. tour)
- Execute follow up STAR activities to accept each inquiry as lead and populate lead information, including notes and scheduled activity
- Immediate hand-off to community leadership via email to complete the activity and move to next steps to advance prospect to move-in
- Contact APFM advisor to thank them for the referral and provide a status report on next steps
- Provide a weekly and monthly lead status report for review by ESC, Division and Region operations and sales leadership teams
- Additional duties as assigned
- Inside or outside sales experience. Previous telesales experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple inquiries and priorities of customer needs through problem-solving skills
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Data Entry Skills
- Must be willing to work a variable schedule including nights and weekends and work overtime as needed
Enlivant is a certified Great Place to Work and our purpose is built on the safety and well-being of our people. We are proud to say that we have successfully vaccinated more than 90% of workers and residents against Covid-19. Together, We Did It!