Hamlet Homes is seeking a fun, outgoing and motivated individual that is ready to make dreams come true! Adding another person to our already GREAT Sales Team, is a big ask, but we know the right person is out there.
In this role, this person will assist prospective homebuyers by helping them through the decision process and communicating our value through in-depth need analysis and model home demonstrations. This person must be able to establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers as you build excitement for them, work through construction related issues, and communicate, communicate, communicate.
Did we mention communication is a must?
Buying a brand-new home is, by far, the biggest purchase a person will make, and Hamlet Homes is dedicated to making sure that our homebuyers experience is GREAT!
In addition to creating interest, using your sphere of influence, and selling the Hamlet brand, communities and products, this person should be a team-player, eager to learn the “Hamlet Way’, utilize the training provided to them, project Hamlet Homes’ brand, values, and culture to all whom they come in contact with, especially prospective homebuyers, and receive consistent feedback to improve their already solid selling foundation. Speaking of solid foundation, this person should already have their Utah Real Estate License, have worked in Real Estate selling homes, and killing it!
This person will do many, many things, but just to name a few, we expect that our Sales Representatives will maintain our model homes and sales centers and make sure they are presentable (which may include some trash pickup and emptying garbage’s – none of us are above that!) and follow the Hamlet Policy & Procedures – which are way better than any other company! But the most important, is that this person will need to work on Sunday’s. Hamlet Homes wants to make buying a new home very convenient for all our potential homebuyers and that means, being open every single day, to accommodate busy schedules. So, if this is a problem, you probably should not apply. Sorry, not sorry.
And, of course, this person would want to work at an award-winning company, most recently awarded one of the Best Companies to Work for in Utah, that knows how to work hard and play hard (there might be some ping-pong or nerf gun fights in your future).
Things we need from this person:
Someone that can/will:
- The Sales Representative represents our company by properly communicating company policies and procedures regarding product and services to our customers.
- The Hamlet Sales Representative is licensed to sell only for Hamlet Homes.
- Must have ability to work in a team, but also be able to act individually.
- Must be able to talk in pictures and imagination with great listening and problem-solving skills in order to provide a safe space for people to talk through their wants and needs and help match them with best product for their lifestyle.
- Develop unique ways to create an unbelievable and GREAT customer experience. Be present in moments that matter. Take time to make customer feel great about their decision to buy a Hamlet Home. Go above and beyond the normal expectations in order to help make Hamlet Homes stand out from crowd.
- Seek out and attract new potential leads through independent marketing/self-generated sales (i.e. Personal and Professional Social Media posts, stories and content, Prospect and Communication Emails, Community, Company or Agent Hosted Events, Use Sphere of Influence.
- Attend all company training, community roll-out’s, frame walks, events, etc.
- Provide individual referral program plans to Sales and Marketing management that will include personal plan to obtain referral-based business from current and past Homeowners.
- Always maintain the Hamlet Homes Standard of presentation in Sales Centers, Model Homes and the communities you are assigned each day.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of both current and upcoming Hamlet Homes Communities and Product as well as the competitive landscape surrounding those communities. This should include market, product, site conditions, local community, sales, advertising, and demographics. Quarterly competitive reports to be submitted by each rep.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic and leads and consistently follow up with prospects in a timely matter,
- Communicate with field team often and communicate as a team with Hamlet Customers on a weekly basis.
- Communicate with Marketing and Design on feedback from customers/market to maintain both high standards for quality and design and product offerings. Make suggestions for changes, enhancements, or new product via the architectural committee.
- Maintain a level of customer satisfaction of an 85 or better as rated by Woodland Obrien. A rating below this level will result in probation with an action plan created to assist in increasing the rating.
- Remember you are a Hamlet Homes Sales Representative and that you represent Hamlet Homes. It is your responsibility to represent the company and its product fully and accurately to public.
- With use of blueprints and product guide, completely familiarize yourself with all models, styles, and variations of homes offered by the company. Keep Product Guide up to date.
- Have a working knowledge of all mortgage plans available for FHA, VA, and conventional loans. Understand the specific qualifying guidelines to use with prospects. Keep up to date with market changes that produce new mortgage programs and guidelines.
- Develop a basic operational understanding of computer software programs, including Windows operating systems, e-mail and Sales Simplicity.
- Staff or supervise staffing of model homes during published hours of operation.
- Be responsible for “directional”, “available”, and “sold” sign placement and other signage
- Maintain an adequate supply of computer and sales center selling aids and supplies (i.e. brochures, mortgage fliers)
- Must be able to work weekends, including Sundays.
- While working with the company Sales Administrator:
- assist in completing all documentation necessary for mortgage approval, color selections, and hand money
- successfully assist in removing any contingencies to contract
- communicate to customer the steps necessary for a successful settlement to occur on time
- Staff sales center during normal hours of operation as scheduled.
The Hamlet Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- One location