Experienced Sales Representative
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales skills and expertise? Automation Personnel Services Montgomery is looking for an experienced sales professional like you to join our team as a Sales Representative. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while adhering to company values and policies. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments.
$50-65K base salary DOE plus commission
Sales Representative Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and implement a sales strategy that ensures you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers regularly, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values, and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full on time by your customers.
Sales Representative Skills & Qualifications
- At least two years experience in sales, preferably outside sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Experience in staffing or outside industrial sales is a plus
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Base Salary starting at $48K (DOE) + Commission
- Paid vacation and holidays
About Automation Personnel Services
Founded in 1990, Automation Personnel Services has 31 years of experience placing talented and energetic individuals in well-paying, fulfilling jobs.
Awards & Recognitions
Automation Personnel Services is the winner of the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent Award in 2019-2021 and the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Award for five straight years, 2016-2021. Automation Personnel Services is also the recipient of the Safety Standard of Excellence Award by the American Staffing Association.
Click Apply Now or email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer