Reporting to Senior Project Manager
Your talent, our future. Excellence Connected
At Ashfield Health, our people live and breathe our values and are committed to excellence. Our people are the key to our success, powering consistent growth year on year. As such, connecting with new talent to join our team is fundamental to driving our business forwards. This is the place to grow your career.
As a Project Manager (PM), you will be responsible for working with team to lead the successful management and on-time delivery of your projects. You will ensure projects run as smoothly as possible, are within budget, are delivered on time, and are of a high level of quality across assigned accounts. The PM will spend the majority of time allocating resources, coordinating and maintaining schedules, and managing processes and timelines.
- Manage integrated projects from initial request through final delivery
- Develop clear and thorough project plans, detailing internal tasks, client reviews and approvals
- Set up and manage necessary touchpoints, such as project status meetings, hours review, etc.
- Understand client review and approval processes and ensure the plan accommodates necessary review cycles
- Manage projects with a holistic approach to ensure multi-project workstreams make sense in terms of timing and priority
- Spearhead schedules to ensure deadlines are met by monitoring progress of each project, effectively handling any challenges that may arise, and informing the team leads of revisions and changes to project schedules
- Manage medical communications projects that include, but are not limited to: strategic training materials, educational content development, internal training materials, congress materials, etc.
- Assist in developing company processes, including thorough reviews to ensure highest quality of work
- Create estimates and assumptions for projects
- Ensure projects are managed within and delivered to scope
- Flag when work is going out of scope and ensure resolution
- Ensure vendor invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Partner with Client Services and Medical and Scientific Service leads, as well as both Creative and Editorial teams to ensure the project team is aligned on project requirements
- Work with internal teams to set client expectations and proactively manage concerns and issues
- Interact with clients, as needed, to relay project plan, timing, potential risks, etc. with account team
- Contribute to new business growth and organic business development by providing project plans and project estimates in accordance with client needs
- Support management of freelance team members in accordance with resource allocation oversight
- Participate in internal meetings as appropriate
- Work with the team to identify and solve issues as it relates to project execution and team spirit
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5+ years of project management experience preferred, some account management experience a plus
- Must have previous experience in agency traffic/project coordination
- A great communicator (verbal and written) with strong attention to detail
- Experience presenting in a business setting
- Can present and lead both client and internal meetings as it relates to project planning and execution
- Experience in working with teams (remote and cross-functional) to deliver on projects
- Ability to adjust style of communication (written and verbal) to fit the situation and individuals
- Proven ability to think on your feet, identify potential issues and work with your teams and management to solve
We appreciate the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities in which we operate, and our goal is to create an inclusive environment where diverse employees want to work and where they can flourish. If you are looking for a company and position that can offer you career challenges and the opportunity to grow, then we want to hear from you!
Ashfield Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield Health are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Ashfield Health is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.