Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Job TitlePartner Development Mgr, Digital Payments
The Partner Development Manager – Digital Payments is tasked with growing partnership revenue within the Brinks channel sales organization. This exciting position serves as the executive relationship manager between Brinks and our partners, with the responsibility grow the partnerships in all facets (including revenue, product, retention, and features/integrations). This is an individual contributor role, with the opportunity to join a new division within Brink’s. The Brink’s Company has developed a digital payments solution for SMB merchants with a go-to-market plan executed through valued channel partnerships. Partners include Merchant Acquirers, FinTechs, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), ISVs, and other alliance organizations.
In driving strategic “win win” discussions with channel partner, the PDM leads most partner level initiatives (Partner program, Legal, Marketing, Inside Sales, etc.). This individual will be assigned a portfolio of channel partners with the expectation of long-term relationship management.
- Serve as the relationship executive within the channel partnership, working cross-departmentally with various external and internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Legal, Product, etc.). This role will act as the Brink’s lead externally with our partner’s executive team.
- Drive channel partner revenue. Uncover opportunities to drive and create incremental business. Create partner programs to drive joint sales.
- Successfully navigate assigned partners, getting “wide and deep” to establish relationships at all levels of the organization – specifically the partner’s sales team.
- Serve as the Brinks thought leader in the SMB payments space to our partners.
- Institute new partner processes, iterate and optimize current processes. Create efficiencies on how we can better work with our partners.
- Detailed CRM (SalesForce.com) management. Perform quarterly business reviews.
- Overcome partner objections. Anticipate partner pain-points, proactively solving partnership issues.
- Provide clear partner statuses/readouts internally to Brink’s leadership
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5- 7 years channel/partner management experience. Strong understanding of revenue-sharing models and other partnership models.
- FinTech or payments experience strongly preferred.
- High emotional intelligence. Exceptional soft skills. Motivated.
- Technology enthusiast. Excited about new trends in FinTech and consumer tech markets.
- Strong communication skills. Executive presence. Ability to clearly articulate partner statuses internally/upward.
- Familiarity with APIs and integrated partnerships.
- Strong negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- SalesForce.com experience strongly preferred.
- Travel required and is based on needs of the business.
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.