PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience.
At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people's lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
PriceSpider is looking for a Senior Account Executive to work on out flagship product, Where-to-buy. The ideal candidate will be agile and demonstrate grit as we continue to dive into new verticals with our cutting edge technology.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Build a book of business by analyzing business requirements, developing solutions to complex problems, and communicating and inspiring a vision for the business to customers and prospects
- Become a subject matter expert across our product suite
- Manage the Sales Process including building your funnel, qualifying leads, identifying decision makers, developing multi-threaded relationships (mapping solutions and services to business issues), closing and negotiating contracts and communicating effectively and coordinating resources to ensure customer success
- Understand customer business objectives and ensure PriceSpider is viewed as a strategic partner to help meet their goals
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives
- Build and maintain senior-level customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence
- Partner with Account Managers and other internal teams to deploy new customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of successful solution sales experience ideally working in a SaaS company in e-commerce, digital media, or retail technology platforms
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota
- Experience creating highly complex software and consulting solutions for brand manufacturers, have a history of success developing an opportunity funnel, influencing decisions and are seeking a challenging opportunity to chart the future of commerce and work with the best in the industry
- Demonstrated ability to reach senior level executives with target customers (C-suite, VP, etc.)
- In-depth experience and understanding of the e-commerce market and related competition; Previous experience selling to manufacturers who sell direct to consumer through multiple online channels
- Proven track record managing the sales process and developing strategic roadmaps which align customer needs, issues and opportunities with industry best practices and solution offerings
- Previous experience using Salesforce
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Job Type: Full-time