ASEC is currently searching for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support DoD programs located in Point Mugu, CA. The ISSO will provide support for a program information assurance program. The candidate will provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information system security policies, standards, and methodologies.. Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in computer science, Information Systems Management from an ABET-accredited institution or IA/CS technology field, in lieu of degree, five (5) years’ experience as an information system security officer/cybersecurity is acceptable.
- Three (3) years of Information Systems experience with two (2) years of Information Assurance/Cybersecurity (IA/CS) experience.
- Three (3) years of experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) DODI 8510.01.
- Three (3) years of experience with security controls and implementation delineated in Committee of National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53, and the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG).
- Three (3) years of experience with performing vulnerability assessments using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker, incorporating automated Benchmarks.
- Three (3) years of experience implementing operating systems and network devices security configuration in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) approved Security Technical Implementation Guides.
- Three (3) years of experience performing security control continuous monitoring, security audits, risk analysis and developing mitigation strategies for DoD information systems.
- Three (3) years of experience identifying Common Criteria and National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) certified technologies and the DISA Approved Products List (APL).
- Three (3) years of experience with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705, DoDD 5205.07, and DOD 5205.07-M Volumes 1-4, Special Access Program (SAP) Policy, and the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG).
- Possess DoD Approved Baseline Certification as Information Assurance Manager Level I in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M. (i.e., CompTIA Security+ (CE), CASP)
Required Clearance: This position is subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Requires and Active Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Requires flexibility in work hours.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote the most qualified persons for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. ASEC will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they choose to inquire about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf