Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
The Customer Success Manager will build Customer relationships to strengthen our reputation and increase retention. You proactively seek opportunities to embed and grow usage of our industry leading research services, through various in person and online avenues. You will manage a portfolio of accounts which requires you to leverage internal networks to ensure that customer needs are met and exceeded whilst also ensuring active user growth of the customer userbase.
- Be an integral part of the Wood Mackenzie account team that contributes towards YoY retention and growth through contribution of account planning activities and tailored engagement plans
- Regularly conduct analysis of customer usage trends to contribute and implement tactics to drive an increase in usage and retention
- Build, strengthen and maintain positive customer relationships with key users within allocated accounts, understanding centers of need, receptivity, and power
- Develop and deploy a measurable onboarding process to ensure Wood Mackenzie portfolio is embedded and the active user base is growing. A successful Candidate will be able to help customers to optimize their research investment by promoting early adoption and helping to embed content usage
- Develop and deploy common touchpoints with customers that are scalable and increase our active user population. Create customer collateral as required, such as user guides and onboarding documents according to the subscription spend, location and IT requirements
- Act as a first point of contact for user questions or issues and liaise internally to coordinate a timely response. Ensure a timely and comprehensive response to all customer needs and provide creative solutions that further embed Wood Mackenzie and grow our active user population. Create follow up loops with customers to ensure that enquiries and issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Wood Mackenzie research offerings as well as knowledge of the energy, renewables, metals, mining and chemicals space
- Attend Wood Mackenzie events to meet your clients. Implement pre-work strategies prior to the event to promote the event and confirm attendance. Follow up after the event to ensure a good experience and all needs were met
- Proactively seek opportunities to promote relevant content to your Customers and to keep them up to date with up-to-date industry knowledge
- Engage in commercially focused customer discussions to influence product, service and overall Wood Mackenzie business development
- Collaborate with other functions within our organization to help drive and grow the customer's interest in Wood Mackenzie content and provide a seamless customer experience throughout
- Adhere to Customer Success SLA's and following process for client interactions, ensuring that KPIs and target are met
Knowledge & Experience Required
- At least 3-5 years of experience with proven experience working in a customer facing environment and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong commercial focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for influencing and advising
- Listening and seeking to understand customer needs/requirements
- Inquisitive nature - to spot opportunities to grow usage of our services
- Ability to utilize understanding of customer structure, strategy and trends to identify growth opportunities
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated, professional and proactive
- Possess high-level understanding of customer journeys to anticipate problems and solving them proactively
- Prioritize work and tasks effectively to achieve best customer outcomes
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce)
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice