The Job: Senior Implementer
***Experience with LegalTech in general and with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) specifically a significant plus***
This individual has developed a level of understanding of the system’s capabilities that allows him or her to lead large-scale implementation projects. This role plays a leadership function within the project, serving as the leader of project design and assisting with project management duties where required. A Senior Implementer has honed the necessary speed, accuracy, and design skills to independently design highly complex Agiloft systems. This is a challenging position, requiring the individual to have a strong analytical and logical mind, a proven ability to communicate with customers and a team, and excellent attention to detail.
What You Will Be Doing
- Independently design highly complex Agiloft systems for customers
- Lead large scale, highly complex projects both in implementation and in customer communication
- Oversee and provide constructive feedback for junior implementers assisting with projects
- Participate as a lead or co-lead of Enterprise projects, in partnership with Architects
- Skillfully handle difficult customers with complex business requirements by:
- Anticipating and resolving complex escalations
- Holding complex discussions with clients
- Negotiating change orders and change requests of a medium size
- Handle initial escalation calls
- Provide quality control for senior implementer-led projects
- Write detailed specifications and test plans that can be built and performed by more junior implementers or partners
- Contribute to internal projects as needed
What We're Looking For
- Technical background with a preference for a 4-year college degree
- 4-8 years working as an implementer or demonstrated experience equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to continuously improve an individual’s implementation skills
- Ability to manage projects of high complexity, complex business requirements, and/or difficult customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mentorship skills to provide guidance and feedback for junior implementers
- Ability to lead business calls to discuss project progress, handle escalation calls, and negotiate change orders
- Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that goes beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities
- Experience with database concepts and web-based technologies are a plus
- Prior experience with LegalTech in general and with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) specifically a significant plus
Agiloft, Inc provides agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. As a remote-first employer, Agiloft hires from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are very proud of our five-star employee rating on Glassdoor and that 99% of Glassdoor users would recommend us to a friend, and this is proof that our people are our greatest asset. We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k matching, and parental leave. But most importantly, we want to invest in YOU by providing opportunities for career growth, personal development reimbursements, employee wellness resources, and interactive communities and employee resource groups.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Agiloft is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Agiloft is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, nationality, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.