Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
As the Division Vice President, you will work alongside the Division President of the distribution center, creating impact in all aspects of our business – operations, supply chain, talent, logistics and more. The Division President is one of 32 located throughout the US; you will be responsible for the P&L for a specific distribution center, leading a team of 200-250 people, and servicing a portion of the company’s 45,000+ customers. Through cross Divisional training and mentorship, you will be responsible for bringing operational excellence to your Division, managing the business today and planning for the business of tomorrow.
- Review and assess the overall performance for the designated territory and develop a business plan that will ensure continued top and bottom-line growth
- Create and maintain standardized tools, systems, and processes throughout the operations organization to reflect corporate standards and the unique structure of one’s own P<IONDESCRIPTION
- Develop and implement KPI’s within operations and supply chain to meet the needs of existing and new customers
- Lead, develop and mentor teams across sales, operations, supply chain, and distribution
- Discover opportunities within target markets and help drive the team to ensure these opportunities are fully pursued
- Collaborate logistics to create year-over-year improvements in warehousing and distribution costs
- Maintain key customer relationships by setting and achieving metric driven performance
- Lead with a compelling strategic vision that is in alignment with the organization’s short and long-term goals and objectives
- Collect and analyze market research, customer research, and competitive analysis for internal improvements
- Propose projects that increase market share or create new categories of applications
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend tactical strategies and direction
Skills & Experiences:
- 12 - 15 years of progressive experience as a Senior Operations Director, General Manager responsible for a P&L in a similar warehouse distribution model
- Ability to travel 50% of the role; Ability to relocate across the US for future role
- Results driven, entrepreneurial, and collaborative professional who thrives in a large corporation but with a non-conforming culture
- Demonstrated track record of setting annual business plan objectives, setting and achieving operational excellence performance standards, especially in a tight margin environment
- Earned a reputation within their own company as a leader for whom employees want to work
- Bachelor’s degree
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees