We are excited to welcome a Technical Application Specialist to join our dedicated global Technical Success team. You’ll hit the ground running as an expert of InMoment products and help build Customer Experience solutions using our software. In short, you are the wizard behind our platform!
A modern and effective solution requires data, technology, and human expertise used in combination to achieve business outcomes. You are the human expert to our tech.
In this role, you can have an immediate impact in a high-growth environment. With the projects and initiatives ahead, the role demands a smart, hardworking, and passionate individual to hop on board. You will be working closely with the Customer Success team and our customers to deliver high-quality solutions and carry on a tradition of customer experience excellence.
We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute their ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. This is an intermediate technical position with the opportunity to advance your career in a fun tech environment in the booming CX space.
DESIRED NATURAL ATTRIBUTES (INMOMENT DNA!)
- You live and breathe customer service and demonstrate a customer-first attitude at all times
- Communicates, if not over-communicates, effectively and effortlessly with internal and external customers
- Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Understands deadlines and goals and can operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality
- Exhibits a high level of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Loves working in a super collaborative, high-tech, fast-paced environment and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty - working shoulder to shoulder across teams to help InMoment’s growth trajectory
- Technology driven with savvy technical skills
- Proficient with Google Suite (gmail, sheets, slides, forms etc)
- Quickly develop company-specific expertise and remain abreast of market changes, customer trends, and competitors’ best practices
- Inspirational team player, colleague, and culture champion within InMoment
- Collaborative facilitator who develops relationships and loyalty with his/her colleagues at all levels of the company
HIGHLY WELCOMED SKILLS
- 1-3 years experience in technical implementations, solution design, client success, technical project management would be awesome (and also required)!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a technical emphasis
- Well versed in MS Excel/Google Sheets, VBA, intermediate to advanced level highly preferred
- Ability to quickly foster credibility with a technical audience
- Proven ability to listen and understand customer needs with an empathetic ear
- Independent thinker, creative problem solver, an exceptional eye for detail (or maybe two, if you understood this joke - you belong here!)
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Implement technical solutions, e.g. configure surveys, dashboards, reports, etc. using InMoment software solutions
- Manage ongoing program and system administrative tasks
- Conduct quality reviews for deliverables
- Maintain/update project & solution documentation
- As a subject matter expert, share and document best practices for technical CX solutions
- Work directly with clients to troubleshoot and resolve technical/system-related issues and questions
- Ability to work in a high-energy technical team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic vibes, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Tech savvy, this is a tech company after all!
At InMoment, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. InMoment prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.