Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 3 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the RoleOur team is responsible for the personal loan post-issuance 3rd party servicing application (a.k.a. Spectrum). We strive to provide the best user experience possible using customer and technology research, design, data, technology, and a rigorous approach to testing working closely with critical stakeholders.
What You'll Do
Project Ideation and Delivery:
- Structure and participate with Product Management on customer research, product discovery, and competitive analysis and project delivery.
- Manage a backlog of ideas working closely with product and the implementation schedule with the engineering team.
- Interpret results to understand the impact on customer experience as well as costs / benefits to our business actively working with product and project team managers.
- Participate with the product owner on an Agile scrum team; partnering with engineering and other critical stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and accountability.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including technology, operations, analytics, marketing, design, risk, operations, legal, compliance and others to get those test ideas to reality.
Production Support Management:
- Participate on our production support team, investigating incidents, detailing impacts, working with technical and business partners, to remediate and monitor to a timely conclusion.
QA & User Test Strategy & Execution
- Ideate, define, create, and launch changes to Spectrum flow, typically through the creation of test strategy and testing.
- Test execution working closely with technical and business stakeholders for review of outcome and signoff
- Act with a sense of urgency, ownership, and intellectual curiosity. Go beyond the boundaries of what your job description states.
- Have a minimum 2 years of business analysis experience at an fintech company. Banking experience helpful
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Spectrum configuration (helpful)
- SQL, Web data mining
- UI testing
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Production support
- QA and User Testing
- Experience in online lending, lending servicing, analytics, banking, and product is helpful.
- Deep customer focus, and experience with researching and determining customer needs.
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business-minded; with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way.
- Prior experience and comfort working closely with Product, Project, Engineering and Business and the ability to translate and simplify requirements
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get stuff done.
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising results.
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels. Experience in testing execution for user and technology to execute
- Detailed analytical abilities
- You have superior communication skills, both verbal and written. You’re comfortable presenting to peers, stakeholders, and management.
- You are self-directed, able to work independently, as-well-as, work in a team-oriented-fast paced environment.
- We work hard but have fun. Must be comfortable in an ever changing “controlled chaos” environment.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Practical experience with Confluence, JIRA (used for testing and incident tracking) Office, Zoom,
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]