Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Reports To: Manager, Customer Success
Expected Travel: 20%
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
When the world’s top medical device OEMs and medical researchers need to track something, they call NDI. Why? Because no one can beat the accuracy and reliability of our 3D measurement and tool tracking and navigation solutions. Since 1981 we’ve helped our OEM and research customers bring optical and electromagnetic tracking technologies to image-guided surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, interventional medical systems, surgical simulators, advanced medical research, and so much more.
Almost 40 years later, we’re still as passionate as ever to break new ground in 3D/6D tracking. We thrive on finding inventive ways to solve our customers’ most complex tracking challenges and push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. It’s why nearly 50% of our team is dedicated to research and development. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Canada, but our team members live and work around the globe. We’re a smart, talented, hardworking team – the best at what we do. If that sounds like you, join our team! We’re looking for motivated and passionate people to grow with us.
Scope of Responsibilities: *
- Nurture relationships with key customers, including mid-to-high level executives, looking for ways to continually improve service, delivery and customer success;
- Participate in customer meetings as the expert on customer issues and perform business continuity duties as required (e.g. attend tradeshows, conferences, perform product demonstrations and pricing);
- Maintain close client contact with all assigned (key) OEM accounts to assess customer needs;
- Address business issues as they arise, draft, review and negotiate long-term contracts and develop strategies for long-term success with customers;
- Provide and explain technical product information to existing customers;
- Maintain thorough problem status and resolution records (e.g. entries to CRM database as applicable)
- Act as customer liaison to NDI when situations arise that require assistance from multiple divisions within NDI
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing division to ensure successful closure, transition and integration into the Customer Success team
Education and Professional Qualifications: *
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in a technical product environment, preferably with medical product experience;
- Educational background in science, mathematics, engineering or business;
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets: *
- Strong business acumen as it pertains to OEM relationships;
- Experience working with Medical Devices and familiarity with various regulatory requirements (e.g., FDA, Health Canada, etc.);
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational skills and technical aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Willingness to travel.
Being a Part of our Team*
When you walk through our doors, you will find an open-concept office that promotes collaborative teamwork and fresh ideas. We enjoy tackling new challenges and developing new pathways to serve our customers. We are looking for innovative, hard-working individuals who don’t see this as just a job, but as a career choice. If this sounds like you, our HR team would love to hear from you. Follow the instructions below to submit your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining NDI; however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. For more information about NDI and this position, please visit our website: www.ndigital.com.
Job Type: Full-time