Who are we?
Catalys Lubricants Edmonton, a division of Crevier Group. We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling the entire line of products and services for this sector and will assume the challenge of increasing our client base as well as sales & revenues from current clients. Because our main areas of business are in the automobile, transportation, industrial, construction, agriculture and Industrial industries, the ideal candidate has experience in one of these fields, or in a related field. Experience in sales (Business to Business) is required. This position also represents the Company in a professional manner and provides exceptional customer service.
- Maintain and expand relations with our current clients.
- Offer service solutions to potential clients through structured marketing campaigns.
- Seek new and recurrent business opportunities and study their potential.
- Achieve monthly sales objectives and exceed sales standards.
- Record calls and other client account information in the CRM system and the follow-up applications.
- Learn about and maintain a high level of knowledge concerning the products and the industries.
- Source and qualify new leads for further solicitation, by either inside or outside sales team members.
- Assume ongoing education and training.
- Maintain a professional sales manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· A proven record as a sales professional who constantly exceeds goals;
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and experience with CRM systems;
· Solid technical experience in the field of lubricants is an asset;
· Fluent in English spoken and written.
· Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
· Team spirit and understanding of the importance of sales culture;
· Be aggressive and proactive with a probing mindset;
· Good sense of organisation, of time management and attention to detail
Education: A post-secondary diploma in commerce or a related field is a precious asset;
Experience: 2 to 5 years inside sales experience, in B2B sales, preferably in the lubricants industry
Language: Fluent in English spoken and written is mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19