D-Wave is the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems, software, and services and is the world’s first commercial supplier of quantum computers. Our mission is to unlock the power of quantum computing by delivering customer value with practical quantum applications for problems as diverse as logistics, artificial intelligence, materials sciences, drug discovery, cybersecurity, fault detection, and financial modeling.
D-Wave’s systems and quantum cloud services are being used by some of the world’s most advanced organizations, including Volkswagen, DENSO, Lockheed, and Los Alamos National Laboratory. We have also appeared in Time Magazine, MIT Technology Review, Forbes, INC Magazine and Wired.
The Information Systems team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our small but growing team. Reporting to the Manager, Business Systems, you will be responsible for driving improvements in the processes and existing technologies that support our diverse, cross-functional teams.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Finance, Engineering, Sales teams, among many others, to research and solve for system issues, collect user requirements, and document user stories. You will be in charge of prioritizing, managing the backlog, documenting test scripts, executing user acceptance testing and communicating system updates to the team and a broader set of stakeholders.
If you enjoy working across multiple teams within a fast-paced company, driven to deliver high quality project outcomes on time and on budget to support strategic business goals, love to work with different stakeholders, then this is the job for you!
- Provide systems support, track critical issues, perform root cause analysis, and work with technical resources and business users to resolve issues
- Work with stakeholders to determine business analytics requirements and follow through to delivery
- Identify and offer effective business solutions for the NetSuite ERP and other business software systems
- Act as a solution consultant that deeply understands current state business processes, challenges, and their supporting technology stack in order to accurately offer guidance to relevant partners
- Document technical requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and other project artifacts; partner with system administrators to craft thoughtful solutions
- Document detailed test scripts, manage and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through communications, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Ability to effectively manage outside consultants, ensuring projects are on track and on budget
- Implement new business systems within the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge and experience working with NetSuite
- Expertise with implementing technologies and tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- Experience working with manufacturing and finance systems
- Experience implementing and working with PLM systems particularly Fusion 360 Autodesk
- Experience with Reporting Software, from the requirement phase to implementation
- Experience using Tableau and or MS Power BI
- Have enterprise integration experience such as Dell Boomi
- Have experience working in the tech industry
The health and safety of our candidates and employees are important to us. Due to Covid-19 all our candidates will be interviewed virtually.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted. D-Wave Systems Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, religion or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent