WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in 32 locations across 7 states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckner’s extensive vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Excellent health, dental and vision plans
Investments in Training & Development
Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
Disability and Life Insurance
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Flexible Spending Account
Health Club Reimbursement
Family and Team Oriented Environment
Employee Referral Bonus
Engaging and Challenging Assignments
Drug free workplace
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The primary function of this role is to build and maintain trusting and satisfying relationships with customers and vendors through providing timely, dependable and courteous customer service while picking up and delivering parts in an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Pick up and deliver merchandise to/from customers and vendors.
- Assist shipping and receiving by checking and stocking parts and assisting with inventory counts
- Keep vehicle clean and presentable and conduct daily vehicle inspections to ensure safe operations
- Present a professional and dependable image for Bruckner Team
- Seek opportunities to enhance the customer experience by sharing customer insights and/or feedback with the Outside Parts Salesperson and the Parts Manager
- Strengthen customer relationships with prompt and courteous service through parts and driving related experience
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record while following all safety protocols and best practices required by law and company policy
- Embrace and live out Bruckner’s Core Values when making decisions, while interacting with others and while performing the duties and responsibilities of this role.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active and valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of deliver area
- Experience serving others in delivery and/or retail sales preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and relationship building skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and accept new challenges
- Desire to grow within the company and dealership
- Positive and energetic demeaner with ability to recognize the need for urgency of speedy pick up and delivery
- Requires endurance to drive, stop and go a large portion of the day while getting in and out of the pickup several times a day.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug and alcohol screens during pre-employment screening, randomly and/or as requested throughout employment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds to the waist and 25 pounds to the shoulder.
The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Due to the urgency of some deliveries, this position contains some level of stress and requires the ability to handle multiple tasks smoothly. Requires regular, predictable attendance.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
YouTube - Come Join The Family Video
YouTube - Since 1932 Video
YouTube - Parts Department Video
Don't forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)