Responsible for industry demand creation plans that deliver pipeline and revenue goals supporting Global and Zone strategic sales priorities, this team member continually reviews the campaign performance to ensure targets and goals are exceeded.
This role works closely with Zone Execution pods to track, evaluate and optimize campaign performance and to consolidate plans and feedback to central marketing functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage cross team service-level agreement (SLA) deliverables to ensure campaigns execute on time
- Contribution to and support of direct & indirect target market definitions and go-to-market strategies
- Team with senior leadership to define investment strategies/priorities, select & prioritize KPIs
- Maintain comprehensive details of marketing program budgets by industry across global and local execution
- Analyze global and local industry/campaign performance and forecasts across demand waterfall including pipeline volume and progression including specific views for segments and regions
- Actively engage global and zone sales leadership to understand sales goals, identify marketing and sales enablement requirements, and gather feedback on marketing activities
- Communicate to and educate the sales and segment teams about new and planned marketing activities, including global, regional and local programs
- Ensure that all execution and campaign stakeholders understand the industry plan’s objectives, cadence and KPIs
- Set plan, campaign and tactics targets, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of day to day execution activities and results within the zones
- Deep knowledge of the b-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Able to market to a range of b-to-b buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (e.g. social, email, telephone, direct mail, events)
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a b-to-b environment, including within the Sirius Decisions Demand Waterfall
- Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget
- Extensive Inbound Marketing strategy/execution experience
- Two or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans
- Highly motivated, inquisitive and persistent
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Highly collaborative and goal/results oriented
- Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles.
- Undergraduate Degree
Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred
- l Normal Office or Remote Office environment
- l Percentage of travel: 10-20%
- This is an individual contributor job. Is responsible for all marketing activities or serves as a senior level
- marketing manager in a large corporation. May include responsibilities in several areas of marketing including
- product management, market research, advertising and public relations, marketing communications, business
- partners, or electronic marketing. Works with executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and
- productive marketing strategies and plans. Operates without supervision.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.